Originally from Bilbao, Spain, I have been residing in Miami since 1987.
I was first introduced to the dental field while working in my grandfather’s dental lab every summer in Spain. This has made me become very detail-oriented and enjoy working with my hands to create intricate dental restorations. In addition, I have always excelled in the sciences as a high school student, and thus dentistry soon became a great opportunity to combine my talents with a chance to become my own boss.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Christopher Columbus High School in Miami, FL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Pre-Dentistry, University of Michigan, 1995
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), University of Florida College of Dentistry, 1999
- Spent Several Years as an Associate at Other Dental Offices, Obtaining Further Knowledge and Experience Prior to Establishing Practice in 2002
ADVANCED POST-GRADUATE COURSES IN THE FIELDS OF:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Orthodontics • Invisalign Preferred Provider • Inman Aligner Certified Provider
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society • an Honor given to dental school students who graduate in the top 10% of their class
- Psi Omega dental fraternity
- South Florida Dentists in Pursuit of Excellence Study Club
My wife, Dr. Lamya Manzur, is also a dentist. We have been happily married since 2001 with two sons. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and coaching soccer. I am also a hard core supporter of Athletic Club de Bilbao, the soccer from my hometown in Spain.